I help clients:
gain clarity on what they truly want in their relationships/ careers/ lives
determine their next moves, create actionable goals
and coach them as they create habits that help them lead more successful, more meaningful, healthier, more purpose-driven lives.
You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them, and fly.
What is this so-called “coaching” business, anyway?
“Life coaching” or “Executive Coaching” can mean many things to many people. But in the way that I was trained, it involves helping a client identify and overcome the obstacles that get in her/his way to personal and career success. The process may feel therapeutic, but it is not “therapy.”
Rather, it’s working together with clients to help them identify what is and is not working in their lives — by assessing situations and proactively asking strategic questions. This process of inquiry and exploration helps clients access, identify and refine what they truly want in personal life and/or in their careers. This same approach applies both to individuals and to teams: What is working? What is not? Where can improvements be made? What mind-shifts can help the process?
It’s sharing with clients the life and business tools that can help them identify and overcome limiting beliefs that hinder their growth and their personal or career achievement. This dynamic 2-way process teaches clients to enhance what is uniquely right for them/their situation and to crowd out what is not working well.
It includes helping them define their goals and come up with actionable plans to achieve them.
I guide clients as they journey into more successful, beneficial, healthier practices, re-establishing their passions, strengths and efficiency. It’s guiding them in their growth and encouraging their achievements.
- Helping clients start-up new businesses
- Helping executives find more fulfillment in their work life, creating actionable plans to become more successful
- Helping professionals achieve greater life/work balance through life hacks, time management, prioritization of what is purposeful and meaningful
- Help professionals create a plan distribute their products strategically, increase sales and grow their businesses
- Help professionals optimize relationships with strategic partners inside & outside of their company; assessing the strengths, weaknesses, and mindset of each partner so they can become an optimal team that compliments one another’s assets to become a stronger, more & productive cohesive unit.
- Helping people transition into wellness- having happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives (assessing how they use their time, where improvements can be made to allow more ease and fulfillment; coming up with a game plan to crowd out that which is not serving the client and re-populating his/her schedule with what is more ideal, etc.)
- Helping people transition into “Encore” careers
- Helping mothers who may want to start a new endeavor or re-enter the workforce, who aren’t quite sure what to do or how to do it
- Helping women find more ease, fulfillment and a sense of relevancy in their daily lives
- Helping clients identify and address the roadblocks that are preventing them from achieving and maintaining optimal health and/or a healthy body weight.
- Helping clients transition into a cleaner, healthier lifestyle that prioritizes wellness
- Helping women suffering from autoimmunity issues achieve better health through the implementation of beneficial lifestyle choices
- Helping parents accept and embrace their children for exactly who they are (not just who they want them to be); helping parents step out of fear and own their own issues
- Helping clients embrace and celebrate “midlife” vs. fear it
- Male/female dynamics (marriage, dating, commitment issues, managing the energy that one puts out into the universe, commitment issues, etc.)
HOW IS THE MARTHA BECK COACHING PHILOSOPHY DIFFERENT?
“One of the big differences between us and other coaching programs is that we don’t just start forging ahead and setting goals. We look at the thoughts and belief systems and work to dissolve what is holding our clients back, so they can access their own inner motivation rather than trying to drive themselves by external motivation (which is really hard, often tedious, and frankly not all that effective). We believe that each person has the key to their own right life within them, and our job as coaches is to help them access and act on that information, not offer advice about what we think they should do” – Martha Beck Inc.